ALL COURSES ARE CONDUCTED IN POLISH
We would like to offer you the opportunity to conduct individual training in the Orthodontics program.
The training would have an online-remote nature (connection via TeamViewer), and its scope and subject matter would be individually tailored depending on the needs of the doctor or dental office.
Interested persons please fill out the application form or contact us by phone.
+48 608 452 101
+48 882 48 10 10
COURSE IN WROCLAW
Practical exercises using your own computers will teach you all the possibilities of Orthodontics 9.
We offer a training course, during which you will broaden your knowledge and practical skills in the effective use of a computer – improving all stages of orthodontic treatment.
The nearest date of training:
Discussion of issues related to electronic medical documentation and medical data security, hardware configuration and presentation of the most commonly used functions of the Orthodontics program:
- Cephalometric analyzes, use of results in creating treatment plans;
- quick adding to patient cards
- processing: cropping, rotation, mirroring, adding scratches and guides;
- the usefulness of photography at individual stages;
- Work with virtual diagnostic models;
- Keeping patient records;
- Creating individual entries in the program in the template editor;
- Searching and sorting information according to desired criteria;
- Patient export and import;
- Communication with x-ray techniques and laboratories;
Individual computer work in cooperation with workshop leaders. First of all in the plan:
- cephalometric analysis according to the chosen method;
- entering your own cephalometric measurements;
- creating treatment plans;
- measuring, archiving and sending virtual diagnostic models;
- technician module support;
- interpretation of colors illustrating skeletal defects
- entering research and interview data;
- entering, cropping and editing photographic, X-ray and STL files;
- tele-x-ray comparisons and superimposition
- analysis, archiving and transmission of virtual diagnostic models;
- template editor;
- sorting and filtering data in a file, searching the database by keywords;
Individual computer work, consultations with workshop leaders.
* We reserve the right to change the date of the training. Each participant will be personally notified of any changes by e-mail or telephone.